Christ School of Learning Academy is a school founded on the Christian spirit.
(We have nothing to do with Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormonism and the Church of the Union.)
CSL Academy aims to develop the society and foster talented leaders of the world in the following three ways:
1) help students acquire foreign language skill, which is the most important virtue for international society members, 2) develop their own unique talent that stands out from people all over the world, 3) help them emulate a good personality from honest, faithful, and caring educators.
CSL Academy is a school founded in the spirit of Christianity, and practices "honesty, sincerity, and love" as its operating principal.
CSL students vary in age.
Elderly seeking hobbies, middle-aged hoping for self development, middle and high school students preparing for college entrance exams, and young people who need to study outside of subjects. Everyone is free to choose their preferred class.
The direction of CSL is as follows.
1. Improvement of Foreign Language Proficiency
2. Development of cultural specialties
3. Cultivation of international characters
4. Contribution to society
All CSL staffs operate the school honestly based on the CSL principals, attend classes sincerely, and serve students with love.
CSL Academy Operating Principals
The Lord detests lying lips,
but he delights in people who are trustworthy.
(Proverbs 12:22 of the Bible)
He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.
(Luke 16:10 of the Bible)
Love is patient and kind; love does not
envy or boast; it is not arrogant 5 or rude.
It does not insist on its own way;
it is not irritable or resentful;
(1 Corinthians 13:4-5 of the Bible)
"Teachers teach me really well. I think it's really good."
-<< Korean Class (Advanced), M >>
"At first, I just came here out of curiosity, but then I came here again and again. It's fun."
-<< Korean Class (Beginning), S >>
"It's really good to make foreign friends of the same age. I'm making new friends every semester."
-<< Korean Class (Advanced), Y >>
Course Registration Procedures
1) If you register for the course, tutors will be matched one-to-one to all the students except to those who do not wish for.
2) Choose your preferring class.
3) Language classrooms (intermediate and above) include free talking with tutors.
4) Decide the class level (beginning, intermediate, advanced) through consultation with teachers.
* Each classroom has 2 to 8 students. If there are more than eight people, it can be divided into two groups.
* Tutor does not participate in classroom classes.
* In the case of language tutoring, the one-to-one free-talking time is decided freely between the tutor and the student.